CRM solution designed for banking
Today‘s customer expect you know their needs, they expect to be treated personally and that you deliver a superb customer experience. For banks this means excellent bank service, personalized and tailored to specific needs in all customer-facing interactions, whether in bank or online. Individual customer approach is key for retaining existing customers and attracting new ones. With Banking.CRM you can put your customers into the center of your business.
- Connect marketing, sales, and customer service and improve the effectiveness of each
- Track customer activities at all touch points
- Access the customer through a single, 360° customer view and adapt the view for marketing, sales, and customer service department
- Manage, control, and measure KPI‘s for sales, marketing, and customer service
- Gain control over cost management: reduce operational costs and optimize resources
- Enjoy control over customer retention in the highly competitive and ever-changing insurance industry
- Gain a flexible solution, applicable for different business models (on premises, cloud, hosting)
- Be mobile and still have a control over your work and your customers
for one solution
3 basic CRM modules and 4 additional modules, for getting the best out of your business.
Be one step ahead of your customer with easy to follow 360° customer view and 6 outstanding Banking.CRM features.
Banking.CRM Product Brochure:
Discover how can a bank benefit from recognizing customer's key life events and see examples of tracking sales and marketing performance.
See related news, blogs, videos and press.
One of the most important takeaways from the 14th Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC16) that took place in Toronto this July was digital transformation and Microsoft’s advance in developing new integrated solutions that can help companies meet the needs of the dynamic and ever-changing business market.
Adacta, the leading Microsoft Dynamics Partner in Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia, has once again been named to the President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics.
Why Microsoft Dynamics CRM
"Independent analytics and CRM publications recognize Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a leader among CRM solutions on the market due to the available functionalities which can be easily upgraded, tracking customer interaction on the both, traditional and digital channels, availability from anytime and anywhere, as well as full due to the integration with other Microsoft solutions, like Office, Power BI, Skype or Sharepoint."
Tatjana Lukić, Regional Director, Microsoft Business Solutions - Adriatics, Balkans, Baltics & CIS at Microsoft
Adacta‘s references in the financial industry
18 insurance companies in 9 countries use Adacta’s insurance related expertise and solutions to run their business.